Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Plastic Red Grab Rail
Using contrasting colours around the home is very useful in making items easier for people with dementia to identify. These Plastic Red Grab Rails can help those living with dementia find and use the rails more easily.
- High quality, tough all plastic grab rails
- Non-slip even when wet
- The rails can be installed vertically or horizontally
Many people with dementia experience difficulties with their sight and perception which may cause them to misinterpret the world around them. Colour, and contrasting colour in particular, can help people with dementia to live better in their homes and local communities.
- Colour can be used to highlight important objects and orientation points, for example, a red grab rail on a white wall is more easily visible than a white rail.
- Red colour can help those living with dementia find and use the rails more easily - helping to prevent falls and increasing independence for the user.
- Highly visible, high contrast colour helps make important thing stand out, and enables the user to recognise and understand the environment, boosting both confidence and independence.
- High quality, tough all plastic grab rails designed for elderly and disabled people
- Grab rails have a ribbed and textured finish for extra grip.
- Non-slip even when wet and are always warm to the touch.
- The oval cross-section ergonomically matches the human grip.
- The rails can be installed vertically or horizontally and can be fitted singly or in a combination of vertical or horizontal rails where appropriate for steadying or transfer
- If the rail is mounted vertically it will assist in pulling up to standing, or if mounted horizontally it will assist in pushing up, and for general mobility.
- These rails are available in two variations; 13" curved: Offering a natural and comfortable grip for the user. The rail measures 12" from fixing to fixing, and the overall length including the bend is 13", 18" straight and 24” straight.