Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrule
Why Should I Choose a Flexyfoot Ferrule?
The uniquely designed bellows help to absorb shock, which in turn can relieve pain and discomfort in the upper body. Flexible bellows help to keep the foot in full contact with the ground even on rough terrain, significantly improving safety and comfort.
Our foot tread, developed to provide more grip on wet and shiny surfaces provides up to 50% better grip and helps to prevent slips, trips and falls.
Check our size guide (downloads a PDF) to see which size ferrule is suitable for your stick or crutch.
All Flexyfoot ferrules are sold with two O rings that can be fitted to the foot to provide greater shock absorbency for full weight bearing or very active users.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique, innovative design
- Offers maximum comfort on all terrains
- Two rubber bands provide extra support
- Provides 50% more grip than a traditional rubber ferrule
- Tread provides outstanding grip
- Absorbs shock, reducing discomfort
- Suitable for crutches, canes and walking sticks
- Available in Grey or Black
- Available in four sizes, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm
- Maximum user weight: 130KG
- Supplied with O rings for easy upgrade